Breast augmentation & lipo BEST DECISION EVER MADE NEW PICTURES! - San Jose, CA

I'm 5'2 118lbs 34a I'm super excited to finally be...

I'm 5'2 118lbs 34a I'm super excited to finally be getting my breast done and getting lipo on my abdomen to tighten and remove the little bulge on my stomach. I'm going in on Feb 13 to pay for my procedure I'm nervous and excited at the same time!

I'm not fat but I'm not skinny I'm hoping after my BA it will help my figure look nicer as I am really small chested. I'm going to get 400cc saline moderate plus profile my body is pretty wide so I hope after lipo and implants it will look more curvier. I been wanting this procedure since forever and finally decided it was a good investment.

I will keep you guys posted after my procedure wish me luck!

So I went to pay for my procedure yesterday and my...

So I went to pay for my procedure yesterday and my official date is March 6 at 1pm I am super excited! I originally wanted 400cc but decided with 425cc to give me a fuller look I can't wait!

Tomorrow is the big day and I couldn't be happier...

Tomorrow is the big day and I couldn't be happier and more excited! I really hope this will give me the body I always imagine and wanted my doctor just called to follow up with me and it has hit me that it's really going to happen and I honestly can say I am more excited then nervous and scared. I will post pictures when I can and share it stay posted!

My surgery went great in alot of pain on my chest...

My surgery went great in alot of pain on my chest but that is really it alot of stiffness and pain on the side but was very worth it!
Tony H. Pham

Hey girl how is it going?!?!
Glad to hear that your boobies are doing better, and healing thoughts your way for your tum tum!!! Full Thai, that is cool!!! I have watched a few Thai movies, but I watch mostly korean, Cantonese/mandarin, and Japanese movies! You look great in your new photos!!!
How you do in' sweetie? You look great!!!!
Girl you are totally a hottie!!! You were bangin' before your surgery so everybody better look out!!! Girl what nationality are you? I love asian everything, and my husband is Chinese as is my son, well obviously lol! Looking good babe! Keep feeling better!
Hi thanks girl! I'm full Thai I'm recovery great everyday is lesser pain now I hope my lipo continues to improve!
Good luck today i have a pre op on the 7 th of march with a date for surgery on march 17 th
Thanks ladies I will keep you guys posted I'm super excited and counting the days till surgery!
Hi, I am going with 400 too. My BA is March 9th. I am sure you will look great!
March 6th will be here before you know it!! Congrats!! :)

This will be an awesome summer for you! Have you started swim suit shopping yet? :) I hope you'll keep us posted throughout your journey.

Here's a post from Walnut Creek about what she wishes she knew before her augmentation.

Hi @Angiemcc no I haven't went shopping for anything yet lol I'm worry it might not fit so I'm waiting till after my surgery to shop. I'm super excited I decided on 425cc today and my procedure is set for March 6! I will continue to keep the community updated thanks!