Amazing! - San Jose, CA

I had thought about getting breast augmentation...

I had thought about getting breast augmentation for a long time and when I was finally ready to pull the trigger, I went in to see Dr Lepore. I walked in to his beautiful office, and was immediately greeted by the warm and loving staff there. After meeting the nurses and Doctor, I knew that he was the right surgeon. I had visited other surgeons in the past and either got a cold sterile feeling or a rushed experience, but not here at Dr. Lepore's. No one was in a rush to get me out, all my questions were answered, and believe me I had a million questions. As for the surgery, I have to admit I was very scared, but the entire staff was super accommodating and loving that it ended up being a great experience! The doctor was just a phone call away post surgery whenever I had a question. That is probably the best aspect: being able to get a hold of the actual doctor when having a question or discomfort. Anyways, I have recommended him to all my friends (everyone has said its the best job they have seen done in person!) and I would definitely come back for any future surgeries or procedures! Thanks Dr Lepore, and BIG thanks to Donna for being so patient with me and only being a phone call away!

As for the actual expirience of the surgery, it definitely hurt more then I thought, my friends said it would just be sore, but it felt like cement bags hanging off my chest. Luckily, after week one it started getting better and the swelling went down and now by week 6, the pain is gone, i can even sleep on my tummy again! I love them so much, it was totally worth it!
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lepore is amazing, He's very, very sweet and caring. His staff are the same, very friendly. Unlike most medical offices, where you can tell the nurses and staff and annoyed and don't want to be bothered, his staff checks on you and tries their hardest to make it the best experience. They even didn't mind me bringing in my kids, who were very behave by the way, but I have been to offices where they did not allow children. This was another aspect that won me over. I felt extremely welcome! He is very skilled and precise, and he did an amazing job, they look great! Like i said, whenever I had a pain or discomfort he was only a phone call away!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Augmentation community.