Day 1 - Post Op

I've always been the same bra size since high...

I've always been the same bra size since high school. I'm now 22 years old and before the surgery, I measured at a 34A/barely 32B. I chose my surgeon through my friend who got her breasts done there also. I chose to go with saline 350cc/left and 360cc/right since my right breast was a little smaller. I can't tell what size it is now since I am so swollen it feels as if my breasts is hitting my chin. LOL. It's supposed to measure up to a full B/small C. I also chose to go through local anesthesia. The doctor gave me two sleeping pills and a couple of shots and I knocked out. Before knocking out, when the doctor numbed my breasts with the shots... it was extremely painful. When I got home from surgery, I knocked out for about 4 hours and I woke up to visitors. I remember not being in that much pain and being able to easily move around. I slept again and woke up at 4am with excruciating pain. I slept by myself that night (which I wouldn't advise anyone to do) and I couldn't even move. I laid awake in bed for 2 hours and finally called my housemate on the phone to pick me up so I can pee. LOL. It is still the first day post op and I'm still in pain. It really does feel like a truck just hit me but it's bearable.

Don't know results yet

please message me the name of your doctor! the price is amazing
please message me your doctors name!
Who was your doctor?
Please post or message me who your doctor was- I'd greatly appreciate it :).
who was your doctor?!?!? $3500 is so inexpensive you must message me at least!
Hey I am looking into setting up a consultation with Dr. Brownstien.. was wondering how much you paid for your breast augmentation by him! Thanks!
Mine was Dr brownstein in cherry hill, nj.
Who was your doctor?
I also have saline full C, have had them for 11 years this june. your experience, just like mine! It felt like someone piled 10 000 lbs of brick on my chest. I couldnt move for days, I actually went home after surgery, but I was in so much pain, I went to the hospital and they put me on morphine drip. I couldn't move my arms, lift myself up, roll over, I slept in a chair after I got out of the hospital. I haven't had problems in 10 years, but now I am starting to get shooting pain in both my breasts. I got them when I was 17. Did you get yours under the muscle? That is why it is so painful. I hope I never have to do it again!! But glad I did do it.