En Route to Looking Perfect for my Wedding in May - San Gabriel, CA

I was 3 months away from my wedding and knew it...

I was 3 months away from my wedding and knew it was crunch time. Immediate action involved exercising 3x a week, but I knew that additional measures needed to take place. So far I've only seen a 5 lb decrease in my weight, but am looking forward to the end results. Week 1 has been pins n needles. Hopeful for the end results :)
Slim Glow Spa

I started off with the Synergie Treatment, a non-surgical alternative for body sculpting which included a lymphatic system massage. The idea behind doing Synergie prior to Coolsculpting is that the fat is softened, which would lead to better results when performing the Coolsculpting procedure and overall outcome. After 5 sessions of Synergie, I was now ready for the coolsculpting procedure. To date, I've had 3/10 areas done in an effort to look perfect on my wedding date. As of now, I continue excercising 2/3 time a week and am scheduled for 3 areas this afternoon (03/12). The Slim Glow staff has called to check up on me and has provided me with resolutions for the afterpain which includes the pins and needles everyone talks about. I'm on day 7 from my initial procedure and though I haven't lost any sleep as a result of it, when the sharp pains come and go, they're pretty intense. Sleeping face down helps and so does the icepacks :) I'm excited to see what the outcomes are and will be posting weekly photos. As of now, I've lost 5 lbs since I began any treatment and exercise.

How are you doing? I hope your wedding went great! Please update us when you can, so we can celebrate with you. :)
Congratulations on your engagement! I saw your post, as I was considering this procedure (I've a little belly pook that I'd love to get rid of:), so thanks for the info:) Just wanted to give you a heads up, however... I am a wedding gown designer...this is my 20th year designing custom gowns... Please, do not lose any inches or weight AFTER your final fitting in your gown or it will not fit!!!! :) You are marring in one of the busiest times of the season and your alterations person or designer will not have time to alter your gown again, should you continue to lose inches after that final fitting. I see this happen all the time and it's no fun for anyone involved. You will look beautiful on your special day no matter how much you lose because you are going to absolutely glow when you look into the eyes of your fantastic man and see the love he has for you in them... Good luck with your goals and have a great time at your wedding!
I also wish you good luck .....
I hope you get the results you want for your wedding! It took a full 4 months for total results on me.