En Route to Looking Perfect for my Wedding in May - San Gabriel, CA

I was 3 months away from my wedding and knew it...

I was 3 months away from my wedding and knew it was crunch time. Immediate action involved exercising 3x a week, but I knew that additional measures needed to take place. So far I've only seen a 5 lb decrease in my weight, but am looking forward to the end results. Week 1 has been pins n needles. Hopeful for the end results :)
Slim Glow Spa

I started off with the Synergie Treatment, a non-surgical alternative for body sculpting which included a lymphatic system massage. The idea behind doing Synergie prior to Coolsculpting is that the fat is softened, which would lead to better results when performing the Coolsculpting procedure and overall outcome. After 5 sessions of Synergie, I was now ready for the coolsculpting procedure. To date, I've had 3/10 areas done in an effort to look perfect on my wedding date. As of now, I continue excercising 2/3 time a week and am scheduled for 3 areas this afternoon (03/12). The Slim Glow staff has called to check up on me and has provided me with resolutions for the afterpain which includes the pins and needles everyone talks about. I'm on day 7 from my initial procedure and though I haven't lost any sleep as a result of it, when the sharp pains come and go, they're pretty intense. Sleeping face down helps and so does the icepacks :) I'm excited to see what the outcomes are and will be posting weekly photos. As of now, I've lost 5 lbs since I began any treatment and exercise.