Lipo on Flanks, Lower Back and AB's - San Francisco, CA

I had lipo done 4 months ago in Sept 2011. I...

I had lipo done 4 months ago in Sept 2011. I weighed 130 pounds, I was 5'2. So far I feel like I had great results. At First I thought I had just made the biggest mistake of my life. It look 3 months before I acutally started seeing results. I was frustrated, but 3 months after my surgery I started to notice that my pants started to fit better. My bar strap was starting to get lose. By the 4th mouth I went down 5 pounds and went down from a size 5 to a size 2.

I think the reason why it took forever to see results was because I did not wear a garmet. I wore one the first 2 weeks, but when I went to see my doctor he noticed the garment causing creases on my flanks. He was worried about the creases leaving permanent marks on my flanks so he sugguested I either buy another garment that might fit my body better or not wear on at all. He also warned me that if I did not wear a garment that I would swell and my results would be delayed. After trying on different garments, spending money and still feeling uncomfortable, I made the decision not to wear one. And, the doctor was right, over night I swelled like a balloon. And, the swelling didn't go down for months. But, like I mentioned earlier everything worked out.

As for my experience the first 2 days of surgery were the worst. I barely had the strength to go to the bathroom. I throw up several times. I felt nauseated the first 4 days. The garment you are required to wear is extremely tight and uncomfortable. Taking the pills is a nightmare. They gave me 5 different pills to take. I had to take each one of those pills 2 to 3 times a day every day. The pills made me constipated but after eating so much water and with the stool medicine I actually ended up having the runs for 2 days.

The lipo itself wasn’t as hard as I thought. I felt pain but mostly it was soreness. On a scale to 1 to 10, 10 being the worst pain and discomfort, I would have it say it was more like a 6. Like I said it was more soreness that made me feel uncomfortable. The key to survive this whole ordeal is to sleep sleep and sleep. Once you get thru the first week you are home free..

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

So for the 10,000 you got the lipo on AB, flanks, back. And also the fat graft to buttock. Or was the butt separate. In going into my consultation with same doctor pretty soon. Itd be nice to have an idea of fees before as I want same procedures.
you look amazing. Thanks for sharing. Did they give you pills for the nausea? Did it help at all.. I took a week off of work myself. I hope I sleep thru it all myself. Did you get the massages as well?
You look great! And I'm sure much better today! Thanks for sharing. Key is to wear garment, I found that out! I had smart lipo 3.5 weeks ago and still waiting on results.
heart attack
Great result!
You look great!!!!
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!
beautiful, girl!!!

You look awesome! Results are great.

You look great, and must have had a lot of patience... Personally I prefer to go through the wearing garment for 6 weeks process and to see the major results after a month than having to wait 3 and not wear the garment!! But the result is what matters, and u got it, and you re happy. Good for you girl :)
Thanks you guys are so kind.. I am hoping better result will be soon to come.
Looks really good!