Excellent Surgeon with Incredible Attention to Detail - San Francisco, CA

My nose was crooked from an accident in college...

My nose was crooked from an accident in college and had a bump naturally. In addition, my nose had always been naturally big. My goal was to correct the crookedness and eliminate the bump but keep the natural look. I wanted to err on the side of caution and if we under-corrected a bit, I was ok with that relative to over-correcting and having an operated-on look.

Dr. M truly listened to my goals, prioritized them, and prepared diligently for the surgery. I could see in his notes and in his attention to detail that this was more than just another procedure - he wanted to get it just right which I believe to be a reflection of his commitment to excellence. On top of that, his bedside manner always made me feel at ease and I know that if I wanted to correct it further, or if I had had advised Dr. M to be more aggressive, he would have done that too.

I'm very happy with the result - my nose is no longer crooked and the bump is virtually gone. It's a straight nose but it looks completely natural and no one can tell I've had anything done. I'm truly pleased with the result and the experience with Dr. M was outstanding.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon