A True Artist - San Francisco, CA

I started looking more tired and "older"...

I started looking more tired and "older" even when I felt great. My under eye area was sunken and bluish no matter how much concealer I used. After months of research, I decided to try a filler for my tear trough areas.

Time and again during my research, Dr. M kept turning up as the most experienced in this procedure. The fact that he's an MD and board certified facial cosmetic surgen, made me feel more confident. The final deciding factor was the fact that my regular skin care provider (she's an RN) had her tear trough area done by Dr. M! I had no idea until I mentioned that I was considering this procedure. She said "Go see Dr. M. He did mine and he's fantastic!" I can't recommend him enough. He's the only one I trust for this treatment.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

To put it simply, Dr. M is an artist. He has the artist's eye and the deft skill to bring out the best in your features. He makes me look fresh and natural (and years younger) as if I returned from the best spa vacation.

Hi Judy,

Welcome to the community. I'm glad you were happy with the procedure. Did you have any pain or downtime? Will you continue with the procedure. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt