Subtle Restoration of Fullness in the Face - San Francisco, CA

I got my first tube of Radiesse this weekend. I'm...

I got my first tube of Radiesse this weekend. I'm a little on the thin side. This is great for my body, but not so great for my face. Thank you to the creator of fillers. I received an injection in my laugh line areas, and in the cheeks. Definitely not a comfortable experience, but worth the pain. My face looks slighter fuller, but in a very subtle way. No one seemed to noticed, not my super critical mother, semi critical boyfriend, even my five year old and she calls everything out.. The side effects were numbness in mounth.. apparently every syringe of Radiesse has numbing solution in it.. It just felt like i had come from the dentists office. That wore off after an hour. I love the way my skin looks nice. God willing, if the economy holds up and I can afford to continue getting fillers, I will.

I loved how I looked one week after, wish it had stayed like that!
Again wait a month bc swelling can be mistaken as filler. Turns out I needed another syringe and now being told I need a third. Two gave me a nice result though. Not sure if ill do third bc of cost.

That is great that you are pleased with the way the Radiesse turned out. Did the areas you had the product injected into ache for a day or two after, or did it feel ok?

The pain afterwards was minimal. The numbing solution did a pretty great job of handling any pain after the procedure.

That is awesome! Please keep us updated with how long the Radiesse lasts for you. I'd definitely love to know. :)