Pleased with Results! - San Francisco, CA

I have always lacked volume in the midface, and it...

I have always lacked volume in the midface, and it has become more noticeable with age. I am in my late 20's, and have become paranoid about looking "old" because of it. Additionally, I have/had some lip asymmetry and less-than-prominent chin that benefited from little tweaks here and there.

I just went in yesterday for fillers (both Radiesse and Restylane) to my tear trough, cheek, lip, and chin, and also Botox to my brow area. I have had very minimal swelling, and absolutely NO bruising! I was completely expecting to look like a wreck for a couple of weeks. My lip is the most swollen part and it is still quite minimal. I cannot comment on the Botox, as it hasn't kicked in yet.

As other reviewers have said, he has a keen eye for things you may not have seen yourself, and (at least in my case) improved beyond my expectations. I did not expect to see such a difference!

So far, so good. I already know that I will be wanting a bit more filler here and there in my followup appointment, so I intend to update after that... with pictures!:)

The Botox was simply for preventative purposes. If I get a bit of a brow lift, that's excellent, but mainly I am trying to prevent wrinkles from forming in the first place.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did not have anything I would classify as "pain", but there was some slight tenderness or tightness felt while things were still a bit swollen. The actual injections were not bad at all.

Assuming I continue to be pleased with the results, I will most DEFINITELY maintain this. What would be the point otherwise?

I go in for a followup appointment next week, where I intend to get a bit more filler, so I will post before, during, after pics when all is said and done.

Thanks!:)

Hi sadcheeks,

Welcome to the Radiesse community. I'm glad it worked out so well for you. Did you have any pain? Are you going to continue to maintain this in the future? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures if you have them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt