Pleased with Results! - San Francisco, CA

I have always lacked volume in the midface, and it...

I have always lacked volume in the midface, and it has become more noticeable with age. I am in my late 20's, and have become paranoid about looking "old" because of it. Additionally, I have/had some lip asymmetry and less-than-prominent chin that benefited from little tweaks here and there.

I just went in yesterday for fillers (both Radiesse and Restylane) to my tear trough, cheek, lip, and chin, and also Botox to my brow area. I have had very minimal swelling, and absolutely NO bruising! I was completely expecting to look like a wreck for a couple of weeks. My lip is the most swollen part and it is still quite minimal. I cannot comment on the Botox, as it hasn't kicked in yet.

As other reviewers have said, he has a keen eye for things you may not have seen yourself, and (at least in my case) improved beyond my expectations. I did not expect to see such a difference!

So far, so good. I already know that I will be wanting a bit more filler here and there in my followup appointment, so I intend to update after that... with pictures!:)

The Botox was simply for preventative purposes. If I get a bit of a brow lift, that's excellent, but mainly I am trying to prevent wrinkles from forming in the first place.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon