Radiesse Gave Me Volume Plus High Cheekbones I Never Had!

My doctor mixes Radiesse with lidocaine so there's...

My doctor mixes Radiesse with lidocaine so there's virtually no pain involved. I initially got it for increasing lost volume in my face and under eye areas. In my mind, its much better than restylane.

I had little bruising and very little swelling. Its thicker than restylane so its much better for taking on the natural contours of the face without looking lumpy or strange.It also lasts about 9 months.

I'm in my mid-30s and I now look like I'm in my mid-20s again. I can't say how well it works for older patients, but it really is like a mini face-lift.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

How many vials did you have to get? I thought I would only need one but I ended up needing two. I am only 35 but I have very low body fat from running and sports, I feel it aged my face a bit. I am really happy with the Radiesse so far.
Hi there, I understand that sometimes as we age a lower level of body fat can have detrimental effects on the face and people can sometimes look gaunt. I'm not especially skinny, but I have an angular face and people have always thought I was older than I was, even when I was 18. I had one vial at the first injection and then another 6 months later. I also think that the look because more natural the longer the duration that you use it. Initially I looked a little overfull and now it takes the contours of my face much better.