Radiesse Injected into Nasolabial Folds

I had Radiesse injected into the nasolabial folds...

I had Radiesse injected into the nasolabial folds just under two weeks ago. It came out well. I am scheduled for a facial/extraction tomorrow and I am slightly worried that my aggressive (but thorough) esthetician may displace the Radiesse. I can't see it under my skin, but when I touch it, I can feel a soft mass. I don't know if it is supposed to feel like this or not, but it looks good so I'm thinking that maybe this is what provides support to the area.

I was starting to look older, with lines. I wanted something temporary but with good results. I've had other fillers in the past, including Perlane, Juvederm, and Restylane. I've always had good results in this same facial area. I chose Radiesse because it is supposed to last longer. I would have chosen a shorter-lasting filler if it were my first time.

I went to a med spa and had it injected by an MD. I've also had injections from an RN in the past. I've never had any bruising, just some swelling but that may have been from a dental block that time. I do not recommend the dental block. It just seems excessive. This time the MD injected some Lidocaine first and by the time it was time for the fillers, I felt nothing. The results are immediate and nobody has ever said I look different, just better rested. I am 40.

Will an aggressive facial/extraction treatment cause filler to migrate elsewhere? Is there a possibility that the mass can become "broken up" and migrate elsewhere, thus, losing the good results there? Thank you.