Perlane Injections Did Wonders - San Francisco

I'm starting to look a lot older than I'd...

I'm starting to look a lot older than I'd like to look so I made an appointment with Dr. M after reading his fantastic Yelp reviews. When I saw him, he pointed out that what was causing most of my lines was not the nasolabial area, but the tear duct area. After injecting Perlane into the hollow tear troughs below my eyes, I immediately looked more refreshed, pretty, and younger! The look of my nasolabial lines decreased by a lot, too.

I paid $700 and $450 for the second. Additional injections are always $450 within the same visit.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mhas a excellent eye for beauty. He is also on the conservative side and does not like to inject you excessively. I was very happy with my Perlane injections but wanted a tad bit more for my parentheses. He told me he didn't feel I needed it, but with my insistence, he complied. There was extra left over which he put into my lower lip. My lips look so much better and VERY natural! I would recommend him to anyone. I wish I seen him years ago.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for adding your voice to the Perlane community. Do you have any pics of your results, if you don't mind sharing?