Great Experience, Even Better Results - San Francisco, CA

I was always bothered by my under eye hollows. I...

I was always bothered by my under eye hollows. I researched doctors who did this procedures and honed in on Dr. M.

When I saw the Doctor for filler for under eyes, he wanted me to have two syringes which he thought will fill up the uneye area. I wanted to wait and he agreed. I liked that he listened and did not pressurise me into doing it. Well guess what, the Doctor was right went right back after two weeks to get a second syringe of perlane.

I look well rested. My teenage son was the most impressed when he saw me after the treatment. The first time, it did not even bruise a bit. The second time I had taken ibuprofen a few day earlier and I did bruise a little after. It cleared within couple of days

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr. Mabrie to anyone who is struggling with under eye hollows. I am going back to the Doctor soon.

Hi readme,

So happy this worked out so well for you. I'm also glad that when you were not sure about two syringes you said something and that your doctor listened. Sounds like you two have a good relationship. Based on such a positive experience is this something you will continue with in the future as necessary? Pictures are great. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt