30 Years, Asian Fem. Purely Aesthetic Jaw/cheekbones Reduction - San Francisco, CA

Being born and raised in predominantly European...

Being born and raised in predominantly European country Ive always wanted to match who Im inside. Its probably vanity. I was said for 2in 1 procedure of zygoma and jaw reduction it would be about 10000 in San Fran, but I'm afraid of scars, or sth going wrong. I have no health issues and I like my smile, nose.. Im also not sure where to perform the procedure. Koreans seem to be very profound with such procedures, but what if they a doctor doesn't understand what I want ( my korean is 0%)?

More concerns

Some people mention that their noses, smiles, health etc changed after their surgeries which is definately not my goal. Id like my left face side(on pic should be right) to be more symmetrical, to be more like my right face side. Also Im not sure how much change is possible taking into account my natural facial features. Moreover, I dont want to have any implants, just my natural tissue.
Right now I consider my face shape to be close to that of Demi lovato or Tia Carrere. I have no particular wish pic, but something like Holly Durst would be nice.

Still thinking.

Your face is perfect! I paid lots of money to make my chin bigger to look more like you. weird.
Being a girl Id prefer smaller chin/cheek/jaws :)
Don't reduce your cheekbones, they are so nice!
Thanks, I had them for many years. Time for changes :)
Hello and welcome to the jaw surgery community :).  Have you taken a look around and seen the experiences of others yet?  Also, have you had any consultations yet?
Yes I did look around. I did mention about a Dr. Evaluation. I had no consultations yet since I am still in searches of a Doctor. I was thinking about Dr Charles Lee in San Francisco. Its such a trouble since not so many doctors around performing such a procedure. I contacted Korean ID hospital as well, but seems they dont understand that I want not pointy chin or round/heart shaped face. I do want more angular face like I mentioned Holly Durst would be an example. So, I guess I need to do more research and look around. Also I didn't visit any local orhodontist.
Another example of small face I would consider Winona Rider. The question is how much can be done taking i to account my genes.
Are you mixed with Asian and European, I wonder?  You mention Korea a lot, is that where you are currently?  Or are you in the states and it's just that the Korean medical establishment has more experience with this sort of thing?  Sorry, just a little confused :).

If you are in the states, I think a great first step would be to go to an actual consultation with a surgeon, and see even what types of surgery would be needed for what you wish to accomplish and whether they're possible safely, before you consider leaving the country.  You might also try asking a question in the doctors' Q&A forum here on RealSelf.  From your pictures, your face is already feminine, so the answers I already found don't apply so much (they mostly talk about botox for an enlarged masseter muscle, though I suppose that may still apply for you--that's why you need a consultation :).  I'd try asking your question in both the facial plastic surgery Q&A and the Jaw Surgery Q&A, and remember to include pictures.
Thanks, I believe im truly Asian for many generations.i mentioned Korea since they seem to be profound with facial surgery. Koreans in general has most surgeries worldwide. I believe My profile indicates im from from Texas. However, i don't mind traveling for such an expensive surgery. I asked realself to move my review to Q/A. I put it as review by mistake.
Sorry for so many typos, my phone filling is weirdo... :))
Ohhhh!  LOL.  That's good :).  Hopefully the doctors will have a good answer for you!