My IPL Treatment Erased Years of Sun Damage! - San Francisco, CA

The reason that I wanted to get this treatment is...

The reason that I wanted to get this treatment is that the skin on my face was very red in some areas. I had heard that a laser treatment can be effective for improving the red appearence of the skin. I was nervous about the procedure at first because it was my first time having any kind of laser treatment. To my surprise the treatment was very tolerable, and I recovered from the effects of the laser much quicker than I expected. More importantly the results were AMAZING! The treatment not only improved the red areas on my cheeks, nose, and chin, but it also erased a lot of brown spots that were covering my all of my cheeks and lower face. I had assumed that these were "freckles" that would never go away. About 5 days after my treatment these brown spots literally came to the surface of my skin and washed away with my morning cleanser. It was so much fun, I think I even giggled.

HI egrace,

That's great that the peel worked so well and the red areas went away. What made you decide on IPL to help with the red areas? We'd love to see pictures! :)

Thanks,

-Britt

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Overall Dr. Delgado's practice lived up to my high expectations. The nurse who performed my treatment was very helpful in answering my questions, and letting me know what kind of result to expect from my IPL treatment. The only reason that I gave four, rather than five stars for wait times is because it is a very busy practice, and I would suggest booking your procedure in advance to find an appointment that fits your schedule.