Radiesse for Increase in Cheek Volume - San Francisco, CA

For increase in cheek in volume. Saw great initial...

For increase in cheek in volume. Saw great initial improvement. As time goes on- my cheek area appears to have flattened. I suspect I did not get enough Radiesse initially, I am considering getting another injection.

The Plastic Surgeon mixed the Radiesse with lidocaine. I felt no discomfort and had minimal swelling. No bruising.

I had 1 syringe of Radiesse in the cheek area in April- then went back for another 1/2 syringe in June. Now it looks as if I need more in the cheek area. I am considering a lowerface and neck lift in 2010. What is the downside of getting more Radiesse now or even Juvederm to fill the cheek area if I am considering surgery in early 2010?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Love Radiesse, and will use it again. The duration...

Love Radiesse, and will use it again. The duration for me was about 9 months or so. I had a FL/NL in the summer of 2010. This did not address loss of volume. Therefore I will be having another injection of Radiesse soon.

Happy to hear that things worked for you! I too am looking for a doc, so if you can share his name with me as well, I'd really appreciate it! cyke250 (at) yahoo.com.
I am looking for good doc in great hand of Radiesse injection cheek area
would you please share yours doc with me. is he good with that procedure. I live in San Jose. I need it soon as possible. love to hear from you soon. Thank you. or you can email me at Tracilouisx@yaho.com