Best Thing I've Ever Done - San Francisco

I am 44 years old and have diligently gone to the...

I am 44 years old and have diligently gone to the gym for over 2 years. 3 c-sections and genetics appear to have been a huge factor in my inability to get my youthful core back.

After a great deal of research, (I would recommend talking openly to other women who have experienced similar cosmetic surgery), I was ready to get lipo done w/o a tummy tuck as my fitness level is excellent.

Unfortunately, here in Canada, the wait period to even see a Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation, is a 4- 6 months.

I took it upon myself to find an accomplished Dr. in the US that would be able to get me in to surgery before Dec 1, 2010. I was successful in securing a surgery date with Dr. R in San Francisco for November 29/10 at a comparable price that I would have paid locally, including my Expedia air travel and 5 star hotel!

My results are amazing! I flew home the next morning on a direct flight with my husband who I must mention was the perfect nurse! I would have never been able to do it without him, he supported me through the entire process. Dr. Rajagopal put compression hose on my legs to reduce the risk of vein issues on my flight.

I cannot express that without talking to other women, the support of my husband and last but not least the professionalism, pre and post op instructions and direct contact of Dr. R, my experience has been better than I could have imagined! By discussing with others I learned that just having my abdomen done may leave me dissatisfied and that I should also have my flanks done. Dr. R not only agreed but also discounted a fee to have that done at the same time.

I will be adding before and after pictures once my 4 week period is up. December 27th I will be in my bikini on the Mayan Riveria! Thanks to Dr. R and my 'creative nature'

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon