Love It! - results were instant and really natural - San Francisco, CA

I'm only 32 but I've lost a lot of weight...

I'm only 32 but I've lost a lot of weight in the last year and I've always had slightly sunken cheeks - the result being that I look kind of haggard and tired all the time in the eye/cheekbone region.

I'm so, so glad I finally decided to get this done - the results were instant and really natural - it looks just like the face I had maybe 5-10 years ago - my eye/cheekbone area looks perky and plump but in a very youthful, real way - like I just had a great night of sleep. And perking my cheeks up also softened my naso-labial lines because my cheeks are fuller.

I just had it done yesterday. No bruising, no swelling, no bumps, and thanks to numbing cream plus the lidocaine in it, it was barely painful at all.

I really can't think of a con, it's an awesome treatment.

Could you share where you went for your treatment? Thanks so much!

HI San Francisco,

Thanks for the review. First congrats on loosing weight that's awesome. I'm glad you had this to make your cheeks fuller, and no downtime or pain is awesome. Are you going to keep it up so you think? Do you have pictures to share, we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

I don't know why it's not linked, because...

I don't know why it's not linked, because I did review my doctor, but apparently others aren't able to see that?
I went to City Skin and Laser in Maiden Lane. I have been there for many treatments and never been less than happy. I usually am treated by Marina, but Rena is also good.
Also a commenter asked do I plan to get this done again? My answer is, it depends how long/well it lasts. I was told it should be effective for 9-12 months. If that is the case, yes, this is totally worth it for a year of results. I will have to see how it goes...

One more thing I wanted to mention - all the...

One more thing I wanted to mention - all the needle entry points did leave very tiny red marks on my face for few days but they were not at all noticeable, and easily covered by makeup. But if you are getting this done for a special event, you might to do it a week in advance just in case.
Also, at my place they give you a choice of coming early for numbing cream or just braving it out. If you've never had it done before, come early and get the numbing cream, it's worth the extra 30 minutes.

Hi, thank you for this helpful comment. I lost a lot of weight and I've got this unpleasant wrinkles around my lips and I'm so ready to have this treatment done. Which doctor did you use? Thanks again.

City Skin and Laser Clinic

Gave great advice to help me figure out what treatment was right for me, great results, skillful, gentle technique, little pain, great price - what's not to love? Honestly, the best thing about this place is that you will get really good, unbiased advice about how to get the results you want in the easiest and least expensive way possible. Highly recommended.