Cosmetic Enhancements That Work! - San Francisco, CA

After years of working and research work I felt my...

After years of working and research work I felt my face looked tired and my skin tone was uneven. After receiving Dr. M's services I have never looked back and will continue to enhance my look with cosmetic services.

I did not experience any pain or downtime. My overall procedure was pretty basic and simple. Juvederm injections are simple. I decided to have the procedure to freshenp my look. I thought about some type of face enhancement procedure for about a year.

Would i use Juvederm again. Yes!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I’ve been a client of Dr. M since 2004 (age 40). I receive facial mole removal and Juverderm injection treatments. During each visit, Dr. M administered treatment with excellent bedside manners, responsive professionalism, and a precise level of skill and knowledge. I am so satisfied with Dr. Mabries’ cosmetic services that I travel from Indiana to California to receive his services. I have recommended my mother who is also extremely satisfied with Dr. M’s services.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi Lafayette8086 ,

Thanks for the review,  I have updated your info. Glad everything went so well. Did you have any pain from the procedure? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much,