My Eyes Have Never Looked or Felt Better!

Pros: Improved periferal vision. Awake look....

Pros: Improved periferal vision. Awake look. Stress and weight on eyes due too excess fat in lids are gone!

Cons: Hard to achieve desired look unless discussed in detail with doctor. Make sure that you discuss the precise shape your eyes will achieve.

Personally I don't have any complaints about the surgery or results. I went to Dr. R who's situated in San Francisco. She is truly gifted, is all I can say!

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Professional, honest, gifted, friendly, gifted.

Your eyes are gorgeous now, but they were gorgeous before. Question the wisdom of a bleph in one so young and for such a minor change ... this can be a very disappointing surgery in the wrong hands.
Not sure about your comment that upper blephs dont have many disappointed patients but your surgery certainly went well. Very pretty eyes.
No silvia, I am a real patient. Why is it suspicious that I am so satisfied with the results? Upper bleph doesn't have very many disappointed patients anyway, so my satisfaction shouldn't be alarming. I do have a before photo that I am posting.
Looks to be a nice made up post by the PS's practice to get some business. Prove me wrong please
does she have experience with asian eyes?
can i see a before photo? or a post op photo with stitches or healing?