Attempt to Loose Some Belly Fat-successful! - San Francisco

I came in tot he office wanted to get rid of that...

I came in tot he office wanted to get rid of that hard to get rid of front pouch!I work out and eat right but I am also approaching 40. I thought the process was a little painful at first but it quickly goes away and I relaxed and read magazines for the next two hours. Pretty amazing that I just left the office after that and waited for my body to do the rest of the natural action.

Of course I would have loved for the whole pudge and replacement with 6 pack abs but that's not possible. But I really saw some good results. It was amazing how quickly I felt confident in my skinny jeans again.

After about two weeks I could see a flatter tummy. Ther was some tingling sensation for a couple weeks too, but that went away with the extra fat! Thanks Coolsculpting!

At first I was a little nervous about pain and...

At first I was a little nervous about pain and results but, after I had my nearly painless treatment I started to see the the changes after about 4 weeks. I waited a few months and then I had another treatment and now I have a much flatter belly.

I work out, eat right but had a problem with the belly fat. I am really glad I had the treatment and I would do it again!
San Francisco Dermatologist

Dr. W has a great office. The girls there are all very professional and well trained. They make you feel very comfortable and they are all really beautiful. I fine example of what Dr. W's office can provide.

i was wondering if you have seen a reduction in waist or hip size as a result of treatment? I am hoping to loose an inch or two that are a result of the lower belly pouch and I can't find anyone who has said if they lost inches...
I chose it over lipo because it's less intrusive with no downtime. I felt like the results I had seen on other girls was the results I was looking for. I also think there is less likelihood for bad side effects.
Did you compare prices with other doctors? I'm in SF and it seems like they will not give out pricing without an office visit. Are you still happy with the results a month later? Thanks!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience with CoolSculpting. Do you mind me asking what made you choose it over other types of lipo?