Attempt to Loose Some Belly Fat-successful! - San Francisco

I came in tot he office wanted to get rid of that...

I came in tot he office wanted to get rid of that hard to get rid of front pouch!I work out and eat right but I am also approaching 40. I thought the process was a little painful at first but it quickly goes away and I relaxed and read magazines for the next two hours. Pretty amazing that I just left the office after that and waited for my body to do the rest of the natural action.

Of course I would have loved for the whole pudge and replacement with 6 pack abs but that's not possible. But I really saw some good results. It was amazing how quickly I felt confident in my skinny jeans again.

After about two weeks I could see a flatter tummy. Ther was some tingling sensation for a couple weeks too, but that went away with the extra fat! Thanks Coolsculpting!

At first I was a little nervous about pain and...

At first I was a little nervous about pain and results but, after I had my nearly painless treatment I started to see the the changes after about 4 weeks. I waited a few months and then I had another treatment and now I have a much flatter belly.

I work out, eat right but had a problem with the belly fat. I am really glad I had the treatment and I would do it again!
San Francisco Dermatologist

Dr. W has a great office. The girls there are all very professional and well trained. They make you feel very comfortable and they are all really beautiful. I fine example of what Dr. W's office can provide.