Excellent! - San Francisco, CA

I chose "chin surgery" from the list: I...

I chose "chin surgery" from the list: I had both liposuction on my neck and a chin implant. I had a small chin and fat on my neck that gave the appearance of a double chin, which I didn't like. I'm not overweight but the fat deposit on my neck made me look heavier. Also my face is wide at the top and the chin implant made the top and bottom more balanced, and now my face looks more proportional with the rest of my body. I am much happier with the appearance of my face after the surgery. It was definitely worth it.

* recovery period
I have the same problem as you and am considering the same procedure, just wondering whether you got the neck liposuction + chin implant at the same time. How fast was your recovery recover?

Welcome to RealSelf, Cali4292. Do you have any pics? I'd love to see the final result.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M made me feel very comfortable. He was happy to give me all the information I needed and I really felt like I could trust him and his recommendations for my procedure. He helped me have realistic expectations about results and recovery. The computer images were especially helpful for deciding which procedures to get. I am very happy with my result, it looks great and very natural.