Flawless Result, Gentle Touch - San Francisco, CA

I am a 32yo woman who has been getting Botox or...

I am a 32yo woman who has been getting Botox or Dysport injections into my face since I was 22. I think of it as brushing my teeth before I get cavities. I received Xeomin (it's like Botox I was told) to my middle brow and also my forehead, which are my usual areas for now. I have a signature "cocked" right eyebrow which I usually leave alone because other doctors have messed up my brow before and gave me a droopy lid. Dr. Al Dabagh said he could straighten out my brows and give me a natural result, and he explained exactly how he would inject. One week after my injection, my forehead and brows were perfect. It's been over a month and the result is flawless. I can still move a bit, and it looks like my face has been airbrushed. My group photos and selfies look great, and I have never had more perfect and symmetric brows, ever! It is a combination of this product and Dr. Al Dabagh's skill.
Santa Rosa Dermatologic Surgeon

I have had injections by many doctors. I consider myself a pro and I never get numbing because I'm always in a rush. I can attest that Dr. Al Dabagh's touch and skill are the best I have ever received. He actually helped me relax and slow down, and was super gentle. I did not feel any pain at all. He spoke in a soft voice when he was injecting, and massaged my face as he went along. I felt like I was in a spa. Additionally, he fixed my crooked eyebrows - I was skeptical at first, but he explained exactly how he was going to inject and how the units would affect the position of my brow. Not only is he good at the science of injecting, he is also an artist. I would definitely go back to Dr. Al Dabagh and I will recommend my friends and family to him.

I'm so glad you were able to fix your brow and feel good about it!  So you've tried all of the brands of cosmetic neurotoxins- is Xeomin your favorite?