One Word. Amazing! - San Francisco, CA

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

He exceeded my expectations! Dr. Delgado is a artist with a scalpel who delivers Amazing results! His entire staff is outstanding. They make you feel welcomed and cared for every time you walk through the door. All of the nurses I had contact with had a sense of humor and knew how to connect with me as a patient and as a person. From the nurse that prepped me for surgery to the one that stayed with me overnight to Gazelle (who was charming every time I saw her). Dr. Delgado has done a superior job building his team. I was completely comfortable with his whole staff. My hat seriously goes off to Colleen she handles your concerns and apprehension with care. She has a one in a million personality! She really takes the time out to help you through the decision making process to preparing you for the procedure. I really appreciate how understanding and professional she is. Dr. Delgado radiates with such intelligence and confidence that it could make him very intimidating.............but he isn't! He's really approachable, funny and talented. I felt like I was in the best of care. His skill level seriously exceeded my expectations. I went from hating what I saw in the mirror to loving what I see in the mirror and Dr. Delgado is to thank for that.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.