Redding, Ca Gal Had a GrEaT Experience....Wow! - San Francisco, CA

First day post-op. eMatrix and Skin Tightening...

First day post-op. eMatrix and Skin Tightening treatments to face, mouth, neck and chest. Treatments were pain free for me. Burning sensation the first 6 hours but had subsided at bedtime. Results are already noticeable. Slight redness and swelling, only I can see it, hubby cannot. I am confident for a positive outcome.

Redding, Ca Gal Showing More Improvement (1 week post-treatment)

I gently peeled around my mouth, neck taking longer. Hydrate a few times a day and sunscreen.
Redding heat at 90- degrees. Go out very early in a.m. to do yard work and tend to my veggie garden.
Saturday, had a girls night with healthy dinner, margaritas, and at-home movie. Comments: You look wonderful, what are you doing your skin is glowing.
Christine at American Laser Skincare, SF

I have nothing but praise for the staff at Sutter Street American Laser Skin Care, of course, I did extensive research before making my decision.

Excellent! Glad you are seeing results already and that you found the treatment bearable. How many treatments will you require?
At this time ONE, perhaps another in September or October depending on my results and hectic schedule. I will drive the 4 hours back to San Francisco because the American Laser Center was GrEaT. p.s. Went to dinner with friend last night and she commented how beautiful my skin looked. I think she will consider the same non-invasive procedure this summer.