a zebra -

I was young and dum, married the first boy who...

I was young and dum, married the first boy who asked and we started having baby after baby. LAnd I got BIG, real BIG and out of no where these big white stretchmarks a kept a coming. I can't go the beach no more, I can't wear no cute tops, i stay real covered up even in summer no matter how hot it is. I tried all the bio oils and creams peels and dermerbrasion, that crap doesn't work. But I mound the one thing that does in San Fran

nkm

uhijo

my stripes..

I am so sorry for not updating u all , my stretch marks r embarrassing. Big, Fat and Ugly. Dr T is a miracle worker I am super happy with my results. `I 'm getting the back of my legs done now. I had my 1st session on my legs last week!! I will post some pics whem Im done.
Dr. Theresa Bush

Wow what a difference. I was wondering what the treatment that you got done is called?
I'm sorry meant to leave email jennifer.bragg55@yahoo.com please let me know I would love to be able to wear shorts again. My legs look terrible!
Oh my goodness please let me know if it works. I've got them on the back of my legs ALL OVER. I refuse to wear shorts. I look terrible. Please please let me know!!!
The same thing happen to me pleaseeee let me know what worked brittanyrevel22@hotmail.com
Hi London girl, I like to know what you did as well. Fikeamandala@gmail.com could you type in the subject line attention Amanda
Did you do this to white old marks?
I'd like some before ans after pictures as well. Angelgrace1012@yahoo.com please!
What exactly is the treatment that works for you?
Hi ya, I had some kind of a special 'dye' of sorts injected into the stretchmarks. It wasn't pretty, but worked really well for me. if you want to private message me Im happy to show you my b/a photos…bit to embarrassed to post the on here.:-)
Sounds good..
Hi can you tell me about what worked for you? You can email me at sheizme314@gmail.com.
Hi londongirl your story is similar to mine. Would you mind telling me the exact treatment you had and pics please. I can send you my email if required. Thank you Chloe
hi chloe, I can't remember the "exact" name of the procedure. its something like "repigment" . I have the procedure done in london but the doctor wjho invented the procedure has a clinic in the US. the website is www.dermink.com. It took a while to get an appointment because of the wait list but it was worth it! I got in within 3 months because I live very close to the clinic in london and when the receptionist called me my feet didn't hit the ground till I got there!LOL Once you in the system its fine because they prioritise existing patients over new. It doesn't hurt,but it look bad for a few days. Everyone who works there are really nice and helpful but I gotta tell you even if you are having the shittiest day ever, never never ever under ANY circumstances raise your voice of cop an kind of attitude with the front desk caus they will 'loose' your next appointment and book someone else in your place. then you have to wait another 6 -12 weeks before the schedule is opened.