Was Very Skeptical of Radiesse- Glad I Did It :) - San Francisco, CA

Before I met Dr. Gray, I was very skeptical of ...

Before I met Dr. Gray, I was very skeptical of Radiesse in general- I was always told it was a "hard" filler and could never look natural. I've had Juvederm lip injections previously & was told its a "soft natural filler" so I thought I'd always stick with Juvederm. Anyway, I wanted a little more definition in my cheek bones & Dr. Gray told me he typically used Radiesse- I was nervous but I trusted him! I'm so glad I did! He evened out my cheek bones, & enhanced my features in a subtle way! I couldn't be happier! Also, with Juvederm I bruised soo badly & swelled so much (probably because it was my lips) so I expected to bruise & swell with Radiesse, but luckily I had no bruising and very minimal swelling. My boyfriend didn't even know I did anything until I was holding an ice pack on my cheek haha. Dr. Gray definitely knows how to be subtle & enhance your natural features without looking "over-done". I'll definitely be going back to him for all of my future procedures!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner, very personable, and very knowledgeable. He was also very honest & made sure I was comfortable with Radiesse.

That was my experience with my PS. I do need a touch up now. But no bruising and a natural look.