Dr Macdonald is Amazing!!! - San Francisco, CA

I had an amazing end to end experience with Dr Mac...

I had an amazing end to end experience with Dr Mac. From the consultation to the healing process, he and his staff were with me every step of the way. I had several procedures at once, including a septorhinoplasty, chin and neck lipo, chest and abdomen lipo. Yes, it was a lot to take on at once, but I had complete trust in Dr Mac. Everything turned out amazing, and they even got me started on Isagenix as a food supplement and nutrition program to ensure that I stayed healthy during the healing process and managed my weight since I couldn't work out. I followed up the procedures with the Skintyte procedure that his office has, and I had amazing results around my eyes, jawline and neck, which gave me a wonderful, more youthful look. I cannot recommend Dr Mac and his team enough. If you are looking for someone who is as good with aesthetics as he is with the actual procedure, Dr MacDonald should be your pick. I look forward to future procedures with Dr Mac!!!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mac is one of the best service providers you will find. From the consultation, he had me hooked. He focuses on the most natural look and outcome for his client, and he delivers far beyond your expectations. I could not have made a better choice of Doctors.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the septoplasty  community.