Can i get rid of a scar on the bottom of my eye? - San Francisco. CA

I had surgery on my face trying to remove an old...

I had surgery on my face trying to remove an old scar that was disorientated and it was very expensive. After the procedure it left a scar that's still deep and depressed. I've been researching other ways to reduce the depression but it all seems risky. The new scar is going to be 3 months old in one week. I have a check up with my dermatologist in one week. What do you guys think i should do to improve the appearance of the scar? Should i get a dermabrasion procedure or microdermabrasion next week? My goal is to smoothen out my scar
Alex Rabinovich

He's understanding of my scar is good and said there isn't much you can do to a depressed scar. He said surgery might make the scar look better and i think it did but i'm not quite satisfied yet.

I recently had mosaic laser treatment on my indent scar and also on my raised uneven scar on my face. I'm very amazed by the improvement despite they. Are old scars that I've for 21years. I had 4 treatments and 2 more to go. Pricey but worth every cents. Thanks to Dr Mendis at Mendis Aesthetics
Not all doctors can do what they claim. I used Dr. Richard Alan Weiss for scar revision and ended up with a longer and more noticeable scar. I asked for a refund and got no answer. What did I paid for? More damages to my skin. It is not fair, but too many doctors offers procedures that they cannot do. It is terrible thing to do to people all for financial gain.
Overall you and young and good looking. Maybe you can try laser to make it look better, but I don't think it is that bad. You should see all the scars, dents, divots, neuron cell shape dents on the upper portion of my face. All comments of Dr. W. of Newport Beach. All done without my informed consent when I paid for an asian eyelid surgery. If you want to see scars send me a personal email. Dr. W. damaged my face beyond repair. He denies it , but he cannot remove my complaint on Ripoff and complaint board. All doctors I gone to seek repair told know he done this to me. They asked me is he a doctor??? What kind of person would age me that way with so much notieceable scars. You need to seek opinions of at least 6 doctors. Check out to see if their is any complaint against them on the internet, find out if that doctor can have a previous patient show you his work, find out his years of experience on the procedure, etc. Dr. W told me he has asian eyelid experience, but from the result it clearly shows he doesn't know what he is doing. I have countless facial plastic surgeon and oculoplastic surgeon being shock at what he done to my eyes, eyebrows, forehead and those scars cannot be improve. Best of luck!!
I agree. You better try other docs out there and have a couple of opinions first . Meanwhile, take care of your diet. A safe scar removal cream i can recommend is invicible scars. It is hypoallergenic so it is safe to use.

My advice would be to see 2-3 surgeons for opinions.  Don't do anything until you have done all of your research.  Given the location of the scar you need to be extremely careful.