Dr Ransom & Dee Are Truly the BEST!! - San Francisco, CA

I can't say enough as to how blessed I am to have...

I can't say enough as to how blessed I am to have found Dr. Ransom and his amazing patient coordinator, Dee Roby! I am two days along after my ear keloid surgery and I can't believe the amazing outcome so far. Not only did Dr. Ransom do an amazing job, but he has made me feel like a brand new, more confident and such a happier person. Dee was by my side as well through the whole surgery and was so great for support & comfort. Dee is such a great person. She is one of those people you meet that are just easy to love!! I cried tears of joy after the surgery. If anyone who has seen my ear keloid before, you probably would have never thought my ear would even be back to "normal." I've struggled with self esteem issues for nearly 3 years. And thanks to Dr Ransom, I now feel so much better about myself and can now wear my hair up as maid of honor for my sisters upcoming wedding. Dr Ransom & Dee are very knowledgeable, attentive, caring & really make you feel comfortable. I know it's been just a few days, but they've made me and my family so happy! I look forward to my after care & upcoming appointments with Dr Ransom & Dee. He is the best doctor I've ever came across. Theu truly do care about their patients. Thank you for changing my life.. You & Dee are two amazing individuals and I'm so thankful to have met you both!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Omg!!! I have to go to them!!! I have the same keloid problem for going on 2 years now and i can never wear my hair up and am always holding my hair to the side before it shows!! I've been a prisoner to this keloid!!!! Thanks for the review, I'm definitely going to them!!!

Congratulations on your wonderful results!   I am so happy for you:)