Great Bedside Manner, Sets Realistic Expectations - San Francisco, CA

I looked tired all the time and thought I needed...

I looked tired all the time and thought I needed filler in my smile lines to fix it. Dr M showed me how a bit of filler applied to the cheek areas could give that visual lift I needed, without looking like Lisa Rinna. Love the results! I look rested and not fake.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have shopped sought opinions from a handful of surgeons, seeking their professional opinions on various procedures, from rhinoplasty to botox. I ended up choosing Dr. M for restylane filler. He takes the time to really explain the pros and cons, and he sets realistic expectations. I am completely satisfied with my results and have already booked my next appointment with him. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Hi Britt,

I have my followup scheduled already with this doc. I don't have pics of the last one, but will try to get them this time if I remember.

Followups are always great. Yes if you can get a hold of pictures that would be great. Let us know how the followup goes.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi miss,

Welcome to the community. So glad you had such a happy experience.Sounds like you had an awesome doctor who did a really good job, which other community members have mentioned is super important. Are you going to go back for more when this wears off? We'd love to see pictures if you have them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt