Undereye Juvederm for Tear Trophs and Hollowing - San Francisco, CA

Two years later it still looks good. I've always...

Two years later it still looks good. I've always had dark undereye circles. (Fair skin, thin under the eyes with blue). Then they got even worse with age with facial fat loss, the eyes started hollowing out... NOTICEABLY! I had 1 syringe (very conservative) split between the two undereye areas. It has lidocaine or similar, so it was painless, but a little scary to have a needle right under the eyes and in such a sensitive area. The effect was immediate, although the gel appeared blue under my skin for a while. I would strongly recommend getting a clairsonic facial massager (vibrates to massage face skin and apply serums, etc). The gel was lumpy under my eyes for at least 2 weeks and this would have helped immensely since it is pliable for a while, and you want it to smooth out. Although I was displeased with the initial month, over time it became very natural and now I really have to look to see where it was placed, I don't even notice it... or the severe hollowing. I'd do it again before going under the knife. It's expensive though!
Ageless Beauty