33 Yo Professional NYCer That Likes to Fight the Aging Process - San Francisco, CA

So I'm a pretty vain guy: I work out, try and eat...

So I'm a pretty vain guy: I work out, try and eat right most of the time, and generally care what I look like. I've known Jason from his days in NYC where he practiced on friends, and they all had rave reviews. I've tried to keep the process natural, but Jason gave me a lot of information on a few different options that I looked into and liked the sound of.

Since I was out here in San Fran visiting anyway, I decided to take the plunge into the very shallow and conservative waters of plastic surgery. I had radiesse in both sides of the mouth/cheek areas done to even out some lines that developed of years of me smiling, as well as botox in the forehead area. Jason knew I was a little concerned, but was very good at making the actual surgical process very easy. There was little to no pain at all, and his technique was very fluid, painless, and quick.

Jason suggested I see him before I go a few days after the process to make sure everything looked good. When I saw him, he suggested doing a touch up on the left side to make sure everything was even; No additional cost involved, and without me having to convince or twist his arm into doing it.

Overall, the process was very easy. I always liked that Jason was very conservative with his work, it's part of why I trusted him to work on me and never did it before. I always feel like the plastic surgery arena is filled with people and doctors alike who believe more is better. Jason skates the fine line of pushing medicine to your benefit to bring out the best results while doing it in a way that's safe and conservative. It's why most of the results I've seen of his look natural rather than some of the chop-shop stories you see develop out of Hollywood.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

One of Jason's most redeeming qualities as a surgeon and doctor are that he is very personable, likeable, and relatable, and has the highest integrity as a person and doctor. I used to work for a plastic surgeon in Beverly hills and this doctor was a fantastic surgeon, but terrible person and business man. In contrast, most general patients don't realize how much work Jason does for friends and family. As busy as he is, he finds tremendous amounts of time for all of the people he has come to know on a social level. I believe this happens because he just loves what he does, and that passion is a quality you want in a doctor because in those rare instances you find it, they're usually doing it for the right reasons Lastly, I'd recommend Jason to anyone who is considering plastic surgery. For me, you want a doctor who is cutting-edge, pushes the envelope (but who does it safely and progressively), but is also someone that can comfort you about the process with both their bed-side manner as well as their technical ability as a surgeon. To find all of those qualities in one person is generally a very difficult thing, and I truly believe those qualities along with his passion and drive for the field he's chosen will make him a stand out in a few years. Grab him while you can, I predict once he goes to Beverly Hills soon (Good luck Jason!) and makes a rather quick name for himself, he will become both very expensive and exclusive.