Natural, Beautiful New Smile! - San Francisco, CA

I love my new smile!! Chipped my front teeth as a...

I love my new smile!! Chipped my front teeth as a teenager and it looked okay but not great. Dr. Loev, suggested veneers. We did veneers on my top 10 teeth to give me a "Happy Smile." My veneers are very thin, and natural. They are light but not a fake Hollywood and I have a new sense of confidence.
San Francisco Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Loev and his team are fantastic. They are friendly, warm and professional. Dr. Loev and Elizabeth were so gentle during my veneer procedure and both Drs. Heinic and Jain keep my teeth nice and sparkly at my cleaning appointments. So thankful that my friend recommended this office when I moved to San Francisco.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.