Obsessed! I Wish I Did It Sooner. Soft Tap is the Way to Go for a Natural Look - San Francisco, CA

For years I've been embarrassed by my lack of...

For years I've been embarrassed by my lack of brows. I pretty much had tufts of hair at the inside corners and barely an arch. I often joked about getting eyebrow tattoo's, but didn't think I'd ever do it for fear of looking harsh & unnatural. A coworker got hers done and the result was soft & pretty, so I decided to go for it. I also went for top & bottom eyeliner since mine would smudge the second I put it on my face - but I had to wear heavy eye make up to balance out the drawn in eyebrows. It was a vicious cycle!

I'm beyond glad I got permanent make-up. My technician uses the Soft Tap method. This takes 2-3 applications to arrive at the desired depth of color. What I did not expect was how much it fades after each application or how natural the end result would be. I would vacillate between worrying the make up was too heavy at first, to worrying it was too light & wishing it would have stayed dark. In the end, I prefer the slower process with opportunity to tweak shape & placement to a 1 time application & years of remorse. My outcome is incredibly soft & natural and now I want to ask for more "drama". Again, I'm glad I have the option to ask for more ink rather than desperately searching for ways to remove a bad job.

My confidence is greatly improved. I'm glad I can rock a more natural look for daytime & workouts instead of full glamour make-up. Knowing that this is actually semi-permanent make-up is a relief because I'll have the chance to modify the shape, color & placement as my face ages. Meantime, my make up will always look impeccable, come heat, sweat & oily skin! Permanent make-up is now my beauty obsession. I'm so glad I did it and only wish I had discovered this years ago.

I found my provider on Yelp. I read all reviews and decided on this person because she had the fewest negative reviews of the providers in my area.