I Should Have Done This Years Ago! - San Francisco, CA

Unfortunately, I have always had a double chin due...

Unfortunately, I have always had a double chin due to genetics. I could be 110 lbs and the pesky waddle was still there. When I turned 40 I thought it was time for my neck to match my face.

I am now one month post surgery and I feel fantastic! The reactions I have received have been exactly what I had hoped for, many friends asked how I lost so much weight and others have said I look rested. I am happy to look natural and refreshed.

Congrats on your happy result, Lisa! I'm glad your surgery went well.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I had a couple of consultations and I felt most comfortable with Dr. Delgado, and I am glad I trusted my gut instincts. Every step of the process was seamless, both the doctor and the staff exceeded my expectations. I was so comfortable with my decision to have Dr. Delgado perform my surgery, that on the day of my surgery, I was completely at ease. Dr. Gaynor his anesthesiologist, is a true professional as well, he leaves no stone unturned regarding your medical history. I was also pleased not to have any adverse reactions to the anesthesia post-op. I highly recommend Dr. Delgado.