Turning Back the CLOCK - San Francisco, CA

Felt and looked older than I needed and wanted.

Felt and looked older than I needed and wanted.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr Brown's practice is geared toward assessing and satisfying his patient's wants and needs. He and his staff are in practice to help his patients achieve their goals. When you come to him with an idea of how you would like to change your appearance, he will help you accurately analyze your ideas. With his expertise and experience, he can and will suggest possibilities to better help you achieve your desired results. Dr Brown is not a salesman, and from my experience, concentrates on the patient's areas of concern. Most of these procedures are elective and the list can be long or short, but it is the patient's list that he is expertly attuned to accomplishing. Mine was a tightening of my neck and I couldn't be happier. I'm the only one that knows and everyone else just thinks I look GREAT. Completing the package of services provided by Dr Brown is excellent post operative care and monitoring of the procedure to insure proper healing. There is no doubt that were I in need of, or wanted care in the future............... I would seek Dr. Brown's help.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in