Age 60 with a 95 Year Old Neck - San Francisco, CA

Good with the eyes but be careful. When I...

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Good with the eyes but be careful. When I initially went in about my eyes, Dr. Barnett quickly focused on my chin and did something different there - took out way too much fat and now I look 30 years older from the chin down - real bad turkey neck. I see it every time I look in the mirror - makes me VERY self conscious. Be careful to tell Dr. Barnett the day before the procedure if you do not wish any students to be involved in the operation (not even to observe!). What he did with me was ask me on the morning of the procedure, after I was already doped up and too out of it... Sometimes I have to wonder if the Asian student was the one who removed too much fat from my neck... I'll never know... Now I have to save up another $10,000 to get this fixed :(