Amazing Results From Facial Moles Removal - San Francisco, CA

I had a fairly large cheek mole that protruded and...

I had a fairly large cheek mole that protruded and I was nervous that removing it would leave a scar. When I saw Dr. Chiu-Collins, she recommended I remove my smaller ones as well. The results were better than I imagined. There will be no scars, you can hardly see anything. And the surprising after effect is that I've been told I look more attractive, but no one has noticed the moles are gone. That's how good it is. It really looks flawless. I'm so happy with the results!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Mole Removal community.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chiu-Collins' articulate and empathic manner made every step of the procedure relaxing and comforting. And she was very involved in the healing process. Her knowledge of the face and fine surgical skills create a masterful surgeon. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for her services.