Love Botox! - San Francisco, CA

I started getting botox treatments maybe 5 years...

I started getting botox treatments maybe 5 years ago, I haven't really kept with maintenance of it every year. I'd say I get it done conservatively every 8-10 months but realistically every 5-6 months is how long it lasts. After 4 months forehead movements are more malleable. I also don't have so much botox that I cannot move my forehead at all, that looks unnaturally shiny and creepy, so I ask for 25 units for forehead, glabella, and crows feet combined. It really helps with acne and the reduce pores to invisible. I get botox for those reasons as well as for keeping wrinkles at bay. It really shrinks pores and gets rid of adult acne, which is amazing!

That is awesome that it has helped with your acne. I have always battled acne and have been getting Botox every few months for over 1.5 years and haven't noticed any improvement in my acne from it, but everyone's system is different so I'm glad you are getting that added benefit!! It also sounds like its really lasting a long time for you, as it seems it lasts most people 3-4 months. Lucky you!

Dr. Botox