Liposuction - San Francisco, CA

I have always excersised and watched what I eat, I...

I have always excersised and watched what I eat, I was not "fat", but I had areas of fat that would not respond to moderate diet and exercise. I had a consultation with my Dr and was very pleased with the amount of time he spent with me and his attention to detail. He did not promise me unrealistic results, but did think I was a good candidate for the surgery.

I had the surgery done and have been overjoyed by the results, it was better than I ever expected! I no longer dread jeans shopping or trying on bathing suits, my legs look like I always dreamed and my tummy is smooth and firm.

I am so glad I found Dr B and so glad I did this. My recovery went really smoothly and quickly, I wish I had done this a few years ago.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

My experience with dr B was wonderful. He is attentive, thorough and kind as well as highly skilled. My results have been amazing, I have never felt this sexy, fit or attractive in my life. Dr B is an amazing surgeon and his staff is one in a million, the level of service, comfort and care that I received cannot be matched. I feel so fortunate that I found dr B!

Hi Bridget -- Welcome to RealSelf! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Did you have much post-op pain?