Best Surgeon. Best Experience - San Francisco, CA

First, I am foreign so sorry if my english if it...

First, I am foreign so sorry if my english if it is too colloquial.
I usually do not write reviews unless I really feel that the service/product was (were) superb. For the negative reviews, I think people are motivated enough to do it already.

We (my wife and I) are a couple of professionals from Spain in their late 30's, that three years ago decided to have a little touch up since we had the time to recover, luckily the means to do it.

In addition, we were away from the potential scrutiny of our regular social circle (important factor to consider in Spain).
Our plan was to have one surgery. So far we had three (each one). Listed:
My beautiful wife: -fat transfer to rejuvenate face – ear lobe reduction – fat transfer in other areas
Me: double chin reduction and ear lobe reduction – rhinoplasty – lip lift

Since each case is different I will explain our general experience.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Straightforwardly, Dr Rajagopal is all you can expect from a top notch professional. She listens and most important, interprets what you really want. Also if she thinks that the procedure will not be positive for you, she will tell you. And the part that I like most, she possesses (from my wife) an exquisite sense of beauty. If I have to to summarize it: superb experience, superb results. If you live in the bay area, an (extra) visit to Dr Rajagopal could be your very best decision. Period. And for the budget-conscious (almost all of us these days), real estimated prices are posted on the website (another aspect that adds up to our absolute satisfaction). Thank you very much Dr Rajagopal.