My First Experience with Under Eye Fillers! -San Francisco, CA

I'm 25 years old and I have very thin skin under...

I'm 25 years old and I have very thin skin under my eye area. You can slightly see a blue vein under each eye and the eyes were hollowing out a bit just making me look tired on a regular basis. Every other area on my skin is quite healthy, so this area makes me pretty self conscious.

I did about a year's worth of research before I decided to move forward with fillers. I was going to go with a plastic surgeon in San Francisco but ended up seeing Ageless Beauty Skin Clinic in SF and am pretty pleased with the results so far.

First and foremost:

The procedure is simple.. do not sweat the needle or the blood.. I was worried about that at first but they were not a problem whatsoever. It was actually a little relaxing, and thankfully Juvederm has Lidocaine in it so the pain was literally non-existent for me.

Second:

This goes quickly, communicate your concerns and let them know exactly what you like. I think I should have been more expressive as I'm going to go in for a touch-up. When I first left I noticed a small lump under my right eye but I asked and assumed it was from where the needle entered, it just looked like a little swelling, and ultimately I'm actually happier with the appearance of this side rather than the other eye. I feel my left eye didn't get the same lifted appearance as the right so I'm hoping when I go back we can resolve that.

I will also note that it took a few days for things to start to look a little more natural. The results were almost immediate, but they really do start to plump up and even out after a day or two. So far, I'm very pleased with the results. I don't look tired even when I am, and it's so subtle I don't think anyone noticed at all! Also, no bruising! Fantastic!

I will update further a week or two from now hopefully with some pictures!
Cheryl Pierce

She's fantastic, and she gets fillers / botox herself which makes you feel much more comfortable.. because she's incredibly beautiful! You would never know she has had anything done!

Great tips, thanks for sharing.  You said you spent a year researching, how did you decide on juvederm versus the other fillers?