Fraxel Laser Worked Well for Me - Evened out Skin Tone and Erased Fine Lines - San Francisco, CA

This procedure was very very painful and I could...

This procedure was very very painful and I could not go out of the house for about a week afterwards due to the horrible condition my face was in (re: burn victim all over my face)

However, the results were very good. My skin tone was evened out and many fine lines were gone. People said I looked rested and refreshed afterwards.

San Francisco Dermatologist

I think that this office is too busy and they are big into selling their products and recommending procedures beyond what most customers come in for. It seemed a bit over the top.

I had the bigger treatment-all at once-it was 4K! so I think it was different from what you had. I had the treatment almost 2 yrs ago and have not had any problems.
I have done 3 fraxel restore treatments. It's been a couple weeks now after my last treatment. I'm happy with the results now, but am concerned about serious side effects coming out in a year or so. (according to many on this site, this has happened to them) Can I ask you how many treatments did you have and are you experiencing any ill effects? Thanks!
the treatment was a year ago....the results were great and still are. Happy I did it but it was very painful and I was an ugly mess for 2 weeks....
Awesome. Thanks! I got my last about 2 months ago. i think I will be spared the damage some others report on this site. I looked like a freak for a week-plus, myself. Eeek. But I do see some tremendous improvement in my fine lines, though otherwise it was not a great treatment for me. Oh well, lesson learned. :)
How painful was it? And how long did the severe pain last? COUldn't they offered anesthesia(spelling) for extra charge??? I think I would need it if I go under something like that. Bet your skin is super pretty and hope you are happy.
it was severely painful DURING but not as much after. AFter it was more like very sore and very very ugly. I was given 2 valiums and a topical anaesthetic-the procedure lasted over an hour...they did my entire face. If I were to do it again I would ask to be knocked out! and i had two babies without any medication so I am pretty good with pain....results were very worthwhile though...
HOw are you feeling a couple weeks later? Still satisfied with the results? Would like to hear how you're faring as you get farther from the treatment date...Thanks!