Fraxel Laser Worked Well for Me - Evened out Skin Tone and Erased Fine Lines - San Francisco, CA

This procedure was very very painful and I could...

This procedure was very very painful and I could not go out of the house for about a week afterwards due to the horrible condition my face was in (re: burn victim all over my face)

However, the results were very good. My skin tone was evened out and many fine lines were gone. People said I looked rested and refreshed afterwards.

I had the bigger treatment-all at once-it was 4K! so I think it was different from what you had. I had the treatment almost 2 yrs ago and have not had any problems.
I have done 3 fraxel restore treatments. It's been a couple weeks now after my last treatment. I'm happy with the results now, but am concerned about serious side effects coming out in a year or so. (according to many on this site, this has happened to them) Can I ask you how many treatments did you have and are you experiencing any ill effects? Thanks!
the treatment was a year ago....the results were great and still are. Happy I did it but it was very painful and I was an ugly mess for 2 weeks....
San Francisco Dermatologist

I think that this office is too busy and they are big into selling their products and recommending procedures beyond what most customers come in for. It seemed a bit over the top.