Facial Burn - Needed to Close Mouth So Teeth Didnt Show - San Francisco, CA

I trust Dr Lee completely - he has done surgeries...

I trust Dr Lee completely - he has done surgeries on my leg and got me walking again. I trusted him with my face and he gave me my face back. I will only go to him for anything dealing with this kind of surgery in the future. He is amazing. He thinks outside the box and figures out the best way to handle any situation. Plus - he is sensitive to my needs and emotions....which I greatly appreciate.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lee is awesome - always spends time with me and takes any questions seriously. His staff is excellent as well. They make sure I am comfortable and understand what is going on.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Facial Reconstructive Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facial Reconstructive Surgery community today.