Fabulous Experience and Results - San Francisco, CA

Sagging eyes are a family trait, so after having...

Sagging eyes are a family trait, so after having had a lower blepharoplasty 10 years ago at age 30 outside of the US, it was now time for the upper blepharoplasty.

I did my homework researching options in the San Francisco Bay area, and chose Dr. Rajagopal for her experience, convenient location and reasonable pricing.
The whole process was a pleasure, from the initial complementary consultation, throughout the procedure itself and the follow up visits during the first year. I especially appreciated her philosophy to achieve completely natural looking results.

The initial healing was quick, but it took a while for the swelling to be completely gone, and some patience is crucial in the process.
Nobody will notice you had surgery even 10 days after the procedure, but they sure will notice that somehow you look so much better.

Now its almost a year later and I love the results.
Thanks Dr. Rajagopal and her great team!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Rajagopal for her experience, the convenient location of her clinic and the reasonable pricing. I especially appreciated her philosophy to achieve completely natural looking results.

I think you make an excellent point that most people will not notice you had surgery but somehow, they know you look better. Glad you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!