47 Years Old and I Was Tired of my 'Tired' Eyes - San Francisco, CA

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Ransom and Dee...

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Ransom and Dee Roby! Simply the best surgery experience I could have hoped for! I'm 47 and my upper eyelids had becoming increasingly heavier since I was 40. I spent a couple of years seeing different surgeons, having consultations and researching their backgrounds and checking reviews. No doubt some of them were great surgeons but I never felt the immediate 'gut feeling' to proceed with the surgery until I met Dr Ransom. His gentle and caring manner immediately put me at ease and his immense knowledge and ability to 'get behind my eyes' (pardon the pun) and understand the results I was looking for gave me the comfort of knowing that I'd found the right doctor. Dee Roby works with Dr Ransom and has been absolutely wonderful throughout the experience. She always follows up my calls and emails straight away and has such a warm, caring, bubbly and sweet personality. After my first consultation I immediately booked the surgery.
I had my surgery on 5/29/14 and I am over the moon with the results. Dr Ransom indeed knew exactly how to sculpt my eyelids back to how they were before the drooping began, Infact they're even better! I feel like I have the eyes I had at 25! As another patient said in her review, Dr Ransom is an artist!
The healing was quick, stitches out after 6 days and 8 days post surgery I was able to wear some make up to cover up the last of the bruising. Dr Ransom and Dee were in touch with me every day post surgery via phone and email which meant I could send photos of how my eyes were healing to make sure everything was on track. Not to mention the wonderful surprise of having flowers delivered to me the day after surgery! I felt like I was in the best hands possible. Thank you Dr Ransom and Dee .. You are simply the best!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon