Fillers Migration! - San Francisco, CA

I got under eyes fillers from him, and it migrated...

I got under eyes fillers from him, and it migrated downward since May.
Now, it still hangs on the top of my cheeks. I keep waiting and waiting but it seems to be there with no change.

Now, I have to decide whether to "delete" this Restylane or not. I don't want to have "another" issue.
Maybe, I just have to wait around a year. Finger-crossed.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Also, although he was nice, he seemed to be very busy and didn't really listen to what I want.

Hi, the same happened to me...:-((( over one year now, causing extra wrinkles under my eyes... The one thing that helped me a lot is: laser treatment only on that area. I had fractional laser treatment, but later on i tried some laser with a big efficiency of laser light, but try only targeting that part of the face. It did not dissapear yet, but helped a lot.
Which kind of laser is that? And what is it called ?? Thanks so much.
I had ablative profractinal laser treatment on my whole face, after one week i noticed a big difference on that promlematic area, but ask the doctor about it, because they say that the heat that damages the hyarulon fillers, so some kind of laser that is not ablative, or high temperature of IPL or BBL ligth should help.
Sorry to hear about this, but you are 1 of many! This happened to me and now I am considering lower bleph surgery, but oh my gosh, there are horror stories for everything now. It's been 2 years for me and I am soooo fed up! Still looking in to different options! Hope you get this taken care of soon! I realized that my salt intake affected my bags and now drink 8 glasses of water a day to keep the bulging down. Try that until you get some answers :) Good luck!
Thanks so much for your understanding.
Unfortunately, I'm scared of the "Hyaluronidase effects" that many talk about in Realself.
I know it's technically safe, but I don't want to take a risk, as I look very bad already right now.
But again, thank you so much.
I really wonder if there is other solution (like massaging)? Is there anything else I can do to help reduce this lumpiness faster?

:( Sorry to hear you were one of the few who experiences migration. If you are considering dissolving it you might find reading through some of the reviews in our Hyaluronidase Community helpful.

You might also find this Q&A helpful:

Does Hylaronidase Dissolve Some Natural Hyaluronic Acid?

Please keep us posted with what you decide to do.