No More Hiding. Goodbye Keloid...San Francisco, CA

I developed a keloid on my right ear due to...

I developed a keloid on my right ear due to piercing. It grew so big and lately it became bothersome. It was frustrating until I saw Dr. Evan Ransom's website. I came in for consultation, he explained to me details of the procedure and answered all my questions. I did not hesistate and scheduled myself for surgery after 3 weeks.
Thanks so much for sharing your story, Hedda Sue. I'm glad things are going well for you so far. Do you have any photos of the keloid you can share? I'd love to see before & after pics, if you are comfortable sharing.
Hi Sharon, yes I do have photos and I will upload both before and after as soon as the bandage comes off.
Great. Thanks!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Evan Ransom was Awesome. Dr Ransom and his assistant Dee are so friendly. When I checked out their website, I sent Dr Ransom's office an email and within that same day he replied to my inquiry. The procedure was affordable. His office is so clean and organized. I was a little nervous about the surgery when i walked in but through out the procedure, Dr Ransom was nothing but gentle and comforting. His knowlegde and expertise made the procedure painless and quick. Thank You Dr Evan Ransom.