Earlobe Reduction - San Francisco, CA

Had large earlobes since birth, and finally...

Had large earlobes since birth, and finally decided to do something about it. I chose Dr. Ransom solely based on the good online reviews (and information on his website), and am glad I did. During the consultation, Dr. Ransom is good at understanding what you're trying to achieve, and setting reasonable expectations. The surgery went through smoothly, and he did a fantastic job! He "re-sculpted" my earlobes (as opposed to just "reducing" them), and has a great aesthetic sense. With the fine suture work, things were healed and looking good in 2 weeks. Also, Dee and Dr. Ransom were very responsive with scheduling and follow-ups.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Ear Lobe Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Ear Lobe Surgery community today.